Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

+15
LMR MountainMan
Midnight LMR
IRT YT RICE
LMR Dub Soljah
LMR Minardi
rainonef1
LMR Agera
LMR Admin Panel
LastNewtStandin
LMR Zakspeed
IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Trash
LMR DarthMario
LMR Deftone MX
19 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR Admin Panel Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 am

Sh*t, forgot was fortnightly lol, stupid me Very Happy
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 am

There are 2 qually sessions the Thursday before the iscc event and one q session an hour before. Thursday's are at 8pm bst & 8pm Central-US. The sunday q session is 7pm bst, race at 8pm. This past round was delayed slightly because trying to organize everything and a bit rusty on ISCC (personally, far too big a field to manage)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:17 am

I'm getting real low 2:05's with the Vette right now but that's not enough to keep up with the fast guys.

LMR DarthMario wrote:Try the LeMans tune, if you have it... if not, I can gift it over tonight. Long straights and slow corners......

If there is any way I can receive that tune, that would be great.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:23 am

rainonef1 wrote:I'm getting real low 2:05's with the Vette right now but that's not enough to keep up with the fast guys.

LMR DarthMario wrote:Try the LeMans tune, if you have it... if not, I can gift it over tonight. Long straights and slow corners......

If there is any way I can receive that tune, that would be great.
I have the tune I send it over to you
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:25 am

Okay Blackhawk, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can hit a 2:04.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 am

1:44.5;)
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Agera Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 am

Hello everyone Smile
I hope you all had a good race at road America....
I did not have a good race! Sad
At the first lap my F***ing steering wheel F***ed up!!!!! You know on the microsoft wheel there is something that makes it pop up xbox home when your driving sometimes!! This hapend on the back strait befor the breaking.... So i slammed in the wall and got alot of damage Sad And if someone wonder thats wy i retired.
LMR Agera
LMR Agera

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 am

Corvette Racing did very well at Road America...great job to Blackhawk for keeping his pace. Still #1 in team standings. Now I somehow have to get faster to keep up with Takumi for drivers championship...which isn't going to happen.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

rainonef1 wrote:Corvette Racing did very well at Road America...great job to Blackhawk for keeping his pace.  Still #1 in team standings.  Now I somehow have to get faster to keep up with Takumi for drivers championship...which isn't going to happen.

Great job today Chris! You ran an excellent race buddy! Hope you had fun!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

rainone you da man:D  and now we have over a 15 point lead over MKR:D 
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 am

LMR BlackHawk wrote:rainone you da man:D  and now we have over a 15 point lead over MKR:D 

32 actually MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 5 810253403 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

https://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

I know this race wasnt what we expected for most of you guys, but I just want to say thank you guys for sticking it out and pushing through to the finish.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Minardi Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

I had a good race and could've won but some how I lost 2 positions in the pits. Whatever had a good battle and kept Frazer behind me Twisted Evil 
LMR Minardi
LMR Minardi

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 pm

well done rainonef1. and lfcnicklfc managed 4th in GTE from the looks of it, while being one lobby lower. nicely done.

..i will be keeping an eyeball on the MKR results as well, and seeing how Chris (warspite) missed out today, i was itching to Sub for him, but never got word from him to do so, and i didn't want to blow both 'Sub Driver' limitations in the first two races of the season. (with my frustrations with Staff assistance or lack there of with TASCAR, i wanted to let it out on track, but it'll have to wait)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:39 pm

I managed 13th overall starting 2nd in D lobby,
Ok i know im not fast but I will be consistent.

2 lobby class wins in D and no damage Smile

MKR in second only to an LMR team, Happydays

LastNewtStandin

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Lets just say I had a family emergency to deal with, and it has royally pissed me off as almost 2 months of struggling to get the time off to make sundays, i missed my return to TORA and will have to wait another fortnight. I do apologise Newt nick and Mark, trust me when I say, I am as angry an frustrated as you are. Looks like imma have to put in double the effort for round 3; and pull something out my ass lol, my old wheel and rig maybe? The pad is too... Amature when it comes to precision.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:07 pm

this is where we see LMR WARSPITE take on the seemingly unstoppable TG Takumi!!!!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 pm

LMR Scuderia wrote:I had a good race and could've won but some how I lost 2 positions in the pits. Whatever had a good battle and kept Frazer behind me Twisted Evil 
i got my revenge on that Porsche after the race Twisted Evil but over all it was a good race, would have been better if i never slowed down at the start Evil or Very Mad
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 am

LMR Deftone MX wrote:this is where we see LMR WARSPITE take on the seemingly unstoppable TG Takumi!!!!
Going to start testing for Mugello this week. My favorite track in forza! Used to be my go-to test track in the older titles (sometimes still used for grip builds)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am

LMR DarthMario wrote:
LMR Deftone MX wrote:this is where we see LMR WARSPITE take on the seemingly unstoppable TG Takumi!!!!
Going to start testing for Mugello this week.  My favorite track in forza! Used to be my go-to test track in the older titles (sometimes still used for grip builds)

Awesome! Ill run some laps with you!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:15 am

Mugello was also the location of my 1st TORA race, and won in lobby B. 2009 TORA GT Season 4; a shorter sprint race set the grid for the Main Race) qualified for A lobby for the Sprint Race, but had a botched sprint race which knocked me back to mid-B lobby. Patiently passed people, got up to 2nd behind Duncan, then for a couple laps, I was stuck to his rear bumper. He made a small over-throttle mistake exiting turn 1, I got by before turn 2, and was gone! Its been a while, but I think I won B lobby by about 1000m (fm2's distance settings)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:29 am

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
LMR DarthMario wrote:
Going to start testing for Mugello this week.  My favorite track in forza! Used to be my go-to test track in the older titles (sometimes still used for grip builds)

Awesome! Ill run some laps with you!

I would like to as well, let me know when you guys are practicing.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Agera Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:58 am

Let me know to Smile
LMR Agera
LMR Agera

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:41 am

I might get a chance tonight after getting Round 4 thread of TASCAR and looking at replays. Most likely tomorrow would be a definite track day. I don't get home though until 6pm edt (11pm bst)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 am

yeah ill be doing more now I havnt got many champs to deal with now as after yesterday I need it
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next