Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

+15
LMR MountainMan
Midnight LMR
IRT YT RICE
LMR Dub Soljah
LMR Minardi
rainonef1
LMR Agera
LMR Admin Panel
LastNewtStandin
LMR Zakspeed
IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Trash
LMR DarthMario
LMR Deftone MX
19 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by BG Wumba Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Just like to post my congratulations to your success in LMP1 with Bulin and your GTE team who really came on strong in the second part of the season, I enjoyed a good season long battle with Rain which was a particular highlight of mine and hope you enjoy more successes in the future, roll on FM5! MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 810253403 

p.s. I did speak with Warspite about how commendable your club has been in posting up setups for everyone, which is definitely a first on TORA.

BG Wumba

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:03 pm

What an amazing job guys! So proud of everyone who took part and made our success unforgetable!

Rainone came so close, but terrible luck left him 4 points shy of BG Wumba. With 1 lag out and one DNS, what a drive in his rookie season!

Without any trouble, Corvette Racing Team LMR sweeps the GTE teams standings thanks to LMR BlackHawk, rainonef1, and texaspotatolord!

A shout out to the Mushroom Kingdom Racers team as well pulling off 3rd in GTE despite experiencing some attendence problems. Great job guys!

Now Mr. Oscar...... I'm going to be completly honest here... When we recieved his application prior to the start of the ISCC season, we did not think he had the pace to be on LMR and he was denied.... Oh how wrong I was about that! Almost immediatly, it was apparent that LMR Zakspeed (STR Wolfgang at the time) was more than quick enough to be part of the team and should have been accepted straight away. I just want to personally thank him for accepting when I asked if he would still want to join! We are honored to have you on bud! With a very consistent season, he takes home 3rd in LMPC!

Now on to LMP1, and where do I begin... In his typical fashion, The Bulin Wall5 properly destroyed LMP1 winning every race he finished and taking the championship despite having 1 DNS as well as a laggout. Evidently his laggout gave me my only overall win of the season which unfortunately is also my only real achievement of the season as I was forced to miss rounds 4 and 5 while on vacation.

To rap this up, I'll make it simple: Wink

To The Bulin Wall5, IBlueIJaBBRexI, HMR Motorhead, MXR Claim, Midnight LMR, ONR KennyKen, LMR Zakspeed, Velox Canadian, rainonef1, LMR BlackHawk, texaspotatolord, LMR Beer, LMR WARSPITE, LMR DarthMario, IRT YT RICE, II ALEX P II, LMR Agera, LMR Panamera, LMR leadgodasse, LMR Bad BoiyS, III IMPREZA III, Scantraxx, and LMR DODY:  
Thank you
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 pm

BG Wumba wrote:Just like to post my congratulations to your success in LMP1 with Bulin and your GTE team who really came on strong in the second part of the season, I enjoyed a good season long battle with Rain which was a particular highlight of mine and hope you enjoy more successes in the future, roll on FM5! MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 22 810253403 

p.s. I did speak with Warspite about how commendable your club has been in posting up setups for everyone, which is definitely a first on TORA.
Thank you Wumba! Congratulations on your 2nd GTE title as I've been told! It was hard fought and if anybody was going to beat rain, Im glad it was you bud Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Yes thank you all, I think we have shown how capable we are of putting the pace on the boards, whilst still being modest, biggest Congrats goes to the LMR Vette team who are our 2013 ISCC GT Team Champions, BG Wumba for managing to hold off 1st in the drivers championship despite an unlucky final race, Bulin for being the LMP1 Gypsy..

But, well I'd never thought id say it, my *Driver of the Series* award goes to LMR Zakspeed, being fast and winning is one thing, and we are proud to have so many capable, but to be consistently proving to us that hard work and a positive attitude is the true trophy here, and I can gladly say it is the ONE trait I think we can all learn from you mate, so Well Done!

Not forgotten is every LMR driver who has shown up and tried their hardest, may not be for the entirety of the series, but you still done us proud, and I for one am honored to call myself your team mate, that goes for II ALEX P II, LMR Dody, LMR Panamera, LMR DarthMario (Well done on holding 3rd mate!!!) and many more I do not have the space to add, it goes without saying, we love having you with us.

Now that's the nicities out the way, I think i'll go beat up a puppy to make myself evil normal again. Smile
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:36 am

Thanks fellas! Smile So happy to have joined LMR. On to Forza 5 where I'm sure will expand the team even bigger Very Happy
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

https://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 am

Congrat oscar for 3rd in lmpc and to be onset mate I didn't think you would have got that good of a finish, I guess I underestimated you big time Very Happy 
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 am

Crossing my fingers some cars that missed the 'due date' to make onto the physical FM5 disc and what's included in the Day One add-on, includes ISCC related vehicles (and TASCAR)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:59 am

LMR DarthMario wrote:Crossing my fingers some cars that missed the 'due date' to make onto the physical FM5 disc and what's included in the Day One add-on, includes ISCC related vehicles (and TASCAR)
Me too! I would also like to see some Daytona Prototypes maybe in DLC.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 am

I WANT MY NEW VETTE Mad 
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm

C6 Vette > C7 Vette
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:05 pm

LMR DarthMario wrote:C6 Vette > C7 Vette
Yeeee +1
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 pm

I agree, the C6 is a proper Vette, the C7 is a failed example of why you NEVER try and repeat a historic great, the 1967 C2 Stingray.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 am

Nothing about the C7 resembles the C2. The C7 looks like every OTHER relatively priced sports car. I see Viper, 458, 599, GT-R in the styling of the new Chevy
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:49 am

hey Collin, for the next season of the ISCC, i'd be up to teaming up in LMP1. after i subbed for you at Suzuka, and came home 4th overall (even after a spin-out), i feel a bit confident that i can be competitive in the prototypes.

with nothing squared away yet Staff-wise, i'll see whom i can wrangle in for my MKR team for the ISCC
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 am

LMR DarthMario wrote:hey Collin, for the next season of the ISCC, i'd be up to teaming up in LMP1. after i subbed for you at Suzuka, and came home 4th overall (even after a spin-out), i feel a bit confident that i can be competitive in the prototypes.

with nothing squared away yet Staff-wise, i'll see whom i can wrangle in for my MKR team for the ISCC

If Mikey isn't running a GTE team, I could jump in that car.  Smile 
LMR Bandit
LMR Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm

I won't be running an ISCC team, but Ax4x will be running a couple-to-few teams, Bandit. I'd assume that you'd be in charge of however many Vipers we run.

Flyin Mikey J

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Bandit1097 wrote:
LMR DarthMario wrote:hey Collin, for the next season of the ISCC, i'd be up to teaming up in LMP1. after i subbed for you at Suzuka, and came home 4th overall (even after a spin-out), i feel a bit confident that i can be competitive in the prototypes.

If Mikey isn't running a GTE team, I could jump in that car.   Smile 

and you'll be given the Princess Peach livery if you join "MKR", Bandit. Wink
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I won't be running an ISCC team, but Ax4x will be running a couple-to-few teams, Bandit. I'd assume that you'd be in charge of however many Vipers we run.

Depends if I feel like doing work or not at that point (as I have an extremely lazy attitude at this point right now).
LMR Bandit
LMR Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 pm

LMR DarthMario wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:

If Mikey isn't running a GTE team, I could jump in that car.   Smile 

and you'll be given the Princess Peach livery if you join "MKR", Bandit. Wink

Screw that!  Very Happy 
LMR Bandit
LMR Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Lets do it Mark! Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 pm

How about a driver from each club to represent MKR for ISCC?

LMR (ISCC/TEC/NATCC)
Ax4x (TASCAR)
ForzaUniverse (TEC)

3 drivers, one from each, could be a great promo to show TORA how well multiple backgrounds can intergrate and work together to achieve a goal. Smile
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 pm

so is iscc staying on fm4 or is it moving on to fm5
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:54 pm

IBlueIJaBBRexI wrote:so is iscc staying on fm4 or is it moving on to fm5

Forza 3.  Very Happy 
LMR Bandit
LMR Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 pm

If it's on Forza 5 I'm not sure what class to pick. However if it's Forza 4, I'll probably go down the GTE or LMP1 route. LMPC was good but to be honest the only competition I had was with Moontower was for the first lap at Le Mans. Other than that, the whole thing was like a "Hot-Lap" session Laughing
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

https://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm

We're working on a format so not to worry, it may be FM4, may be FM5, could be both, all I have to say is hold on and give it a couple months, last years ISCC didn't get announced till May! Very Happy
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next