Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

+15
LMR MountainMan
Midnight LMR
IRT YT RICE
LMR Dub Soljah
LMR Minardi
rainonef1
LMR Agera
LMR Admin Panel
LastNewtStandin
LMR Zakspeed
IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Trash
LMR DarthMario
LMR Deftone MX
19 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 am

we also won are lobbies by far as well mr potato managan
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR Admin Panel Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 am

Good News boys, after all results were taken and calculated, there has been some movement in the ISCC standings.

I am pleased and over-joyed to say, LMR has taken the lead in the GTE standings thanks to Texas, Rain and Blackhawk's hard work.

With ONE round left to go, I believe we have a strong chance of winning the ISCC, so let's get to work and get started early to bring it home boys! Smile

LMPC Oscar is Second overall doing amazingly well, I for one am impressed.

LMP1 we have two teams within reach, Le Mans Rennsport MPD in 4th and P1 Motorsports Team LMR not far behind.

So well done all, and good luck for the series finale at Atlana! cheers 
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 am

yeeee Corvette Racing Team LMR is back in the captains seat!!!!!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 am

Considering HMR Motorhead retired from the race yesterday, I'm shocked to see that I am still 22 points behind him. Guess I won't be getting 2nd after all Sad
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Minardi Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 am

I'm happy to see the Corvette team in first in the standing again! And all of you are doing an incredible job. Wish I had the same success as you guys yesterday.. Sadly my race ended on the warm up lap. My game lag spiked like its never done before causing me to get a lot of damage. I had to retire. Hopefully the last round runs smooth. Bring the GTE Championship home gentlemen MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 21 810253403 
LMR Minardi
LMR Minardi

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Just copied this from the TORA homepage, is the cut-down version which takes out all the waiting/music ect between the race/quali ect.

I recommend everyone watch it, whether racing or no, it is brilliant, a great preview into TORA, and a more than perfect example of what LMR is about, don't look for the result, just look at the quality of the driving and the pace between the battling cars.

Cheers All. Smile

LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 am

Second in LMPC standings! Fantastic racing from all LMR racers this weekend, so proud to be apart of here!

I'm STOKED for Road Atlanta, I used Motorhead's tune and got a 1:12.2. Maybe I can breaking into 11's but I'm not sure. Mendes seems to far ahead for me to catch him, hopefully I can hold off Galinha but I've no idea how things will end up after the drop round Razz 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

https://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:53 am

Sorry i haven't been online to test the last couple nights gents. my right wrist has been giving me the fits the last couple days. between work and these past several weeks of painting my new apartment have culminated to where i am just not comfortable holding the 360 controller while i have my wrist immobile with a brace on. I will be on to continue testing once i am able to. Defo want to race at the ISCC finale b4 the XB1 launch.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Sounds good Mark, Alex and Chris are going to run the Ford GT, so we'll have a nice setup waiting for you!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:15 am

Yep got it running pretty damn good, handles near perfect in my opinion, will spend some more time on it so I know it's 100% before uploading for the ISCC Package tomorrow.

Will gift you a copy tomorrow as I upload them all so don't worry mate, and best wishes your wrist get's better mate.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:23 am

finally broke a 19 in the ford gt. 1:19.844
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR IMPREZA Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Nice one dude am still trying to get there can't seem to beat a 20.5 really don't no wear to make time
LMR IMPREZA
LMR IMPREZA

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Nice work dude, you have the updated setup? or with your own tweaks?

If not Alex should have it, my latest is in the club garage and I cannot remember how I tuned it.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR IMPREZA Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:11 pm

I'll ask all Alex when he's next on and give it my best shot I will get there
LMR IMPREZA
LMR IMPREZA

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm

the initial tune you sent me chris, i stretched the gears a tiny bit, dropped the front aero by just 5lbs and worked the suspension to my liking.

i scheduled myself to qualify tomorrow night, so i hope to find a little more by then
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:54 pm

LMR DarthMario wrote:the initial tune you sent me chris, i stretched the gears a tiny bit, dropped the front aero by just 5lbs and worked the suspension to my liking.

i scheduled myself to qualify tomorrow night, so i hope to find a little more by then
Thinking I might qualify tomorrow night as well!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Minardi Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:57 am

I won't be able to make the last round of the ISCC guys Crying or Very sad  I'm going to be out of town this weekend visiting my best friend at his college. Good luck guys, bring home some championships ! cheers 
LMR Minardi
LMR Minardi

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 pm

There's a chance I won't be able to race tomorrow guys, it's my grandfathers anniversary mass tomorrow so I might not be able to get home in time from my dads. There's a solid chance that I am racing but I might not be able to if it comes to the situation where I'm 40 miles away from home. Looking forward to racing if I can make it though, I got a 11.9 in the Oreca with Motorheads tune Cool 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 am

No worries mate, hope you can as its the last race, but fully understandable, and I agree family comes first, so thank you for letting us know in advance. Smile

If you do get bored up there, remember you can still watch everyone getting lag bombed on Twitch. Wink
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Alright guys, tomorrow we finish off ISCC! As long as The Bulin Wall takes the green flag, he will be the LMP1 Champion for 2014! It's a long shot, but if the unspeakable happens to BG Wumba, rainonef1 could steal the GTE title out from under him! With Corvette Racing Team LMR's gap over British Gas BG in the team points it is looking like a Vette's will rain victorious.

This season has held the most success that we as a team have ever had. I would like to congratulate and thank every one of you that took part this season. From the drivers knee deep in the championship like rainonef1 and IBlueIJaBBRexI, to the stoned substitute otherwise known as LMR Beer. It wouldn't have been the same without everyone of you guys.

Now, lets go in and finish it off right tomorrow! Very Happy
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Hahaha "rain" victorious. It's been a fun season!
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:28 am

got a 1:21.0 but had splits for a 1:20.7
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 am

a shame all of MKR missed Laguna, but it cannot be helped. 3rd in Teams is damned good! roll on 2014 Season. Very Happy
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:46 am

Wow! What a season! I had a fantastic past few months this season and I'm delighted for all who took part and especially those who got some amazing finishes in the Drivers / Team Standings. Happy I got third in LMPC. I really wasn't expecting that when I tried out the Oreca for the first time. Thanks to Chris, Collin, Bulin and Motorhead for supplying everyone with setups. Every one of them were top notch and had a big part to play with everyone. Congratulations guys! Really happy to be racing with you. Roll on Forza 5! Very Happy
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 pm

great race in A lobby even though a certain galihna decided to punt me up the ass whilst overtaking a gte car as usual I get rear aero and after many spins and stalls on the track I managed to finish 5th overall congrates to the winners of each class well ran season
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next