Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

+15
LMR MountainMan
Midnight LMR
IRT YT RICE
LMR Dub Soljah
LMR Minardi
rainonef1
LMR Agera
LMR Admin Panel
LastNewtStandin
LMR Zakspeed
IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Trash
LMR DarthMario
LMR Deftone MX
19 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:30 am

Really good racing in Lobby D other than a bit of shouting and screaming from someone. Clean and fun. ^ Newt I was REALLY struggling to pass you on the straights with that Ford! Razz 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

https://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 pm

no worries about the change to the tune Newt. everyone has they're own comfort zone. i'll admit, i hadn't completely tuned the understeer out of the Ford before tonight's race, but its not far off.

Finished 2 in A lobby in GTE filling in for Chris. lfcnicklfc lagged out at 29 miles (we were having a nice scrap), and 2 miles later F4H Diablo lag bombed both ONR drivers at Turn 3, ending their races. (Python upped and rage quit, Flawluzz tried to get his car moving again but couldn't) Knob Laggy apparently had a lag incident with XPR Soundwave at Turn 14.
a few drivers' finishing distances are in question ATM (BAR Smurfy in E lobby finishing within 4,000 ft of Takumi.... unlikely), so until everything is final, i'll be holding my breath
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 pm

STR Wolfgang wrote:Really good racing in Lobby D other than a bit of shouting and screaming from someone. Clean and fun. ^ Newt I was REALLY struggling to pass you on the straights with that Ford! Razz 

Yeah you don't expect a tirade like that from a steward lol! 
I had to pipe up about it after the second bout as it was a mate of mine that joined.
Lobby should have been invite only so no need for him to shout.

All the LMPC cars are about the same on the straight against that ford afro 
Had to move over a bit to ensure my car survived some of the passes.
I would like to say I moved over quicker for you but honestly I don't know one car from the other when were racing MSA TORA ISCC General Discussion - Page 4 810253403 

Good job keeping it all together Mark, Thanks for filling in for Chris. Wish we had a few more subs so you could cover me for any tracks I Really suck at.
A2 would be awesome!

LastNewtStandin

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

teams are only allowed 2 subs for the season. so, we've already used one up.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:12 pm

I had an ok race, half way through the race I locked my brake at turn 7 and went in to the back of tweekpunx only got aero damage, the within the last minute of the race tweekpunx caught up to me and we had a small battle within the last minute and I bet him by 12ft
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am

My battle with Motorhead was mint! At one point we came very close to being taken out by Soundwave and Im still shocked that Motorhead stopped in time.

Congrats to Rainone for making A lobby in his first real TORA race! Everyone ran great and I hope you guys had fun!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 am

for a good bit at the beginning it was Knob Laggy, lfcnicklfc, myself and Rainonef1 all within a couple seconds. was crazy close. then pit stops started occuring, and things kinda started spreading out. i managed to leap frog Knob laggy through the first set of pit stops.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah you were flying Mark, excellent run buddy! Did you have fun?
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm

i enjoyed it, but i am kinda looking forward to my Sunday's off from TORA racing while i focus on organizing my TASCAR series. this won't mean i wont continue to help tune the Ford for my MKR guys. if i find time this week after work, i'll be heading off to Road America with both Ford's (my TASCAR Stock car, and the MKR Ford GT mk7)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 am

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LMR Corvette Racing 1st in GTE
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:13 am

My lobby are about a lap down so I dont know what happened there.

1st in class and appear to have been passed by E lobby guys for a whole lap?Something is well wrong Sad

LastNewtStandin

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 am

LMR BlackHawk wrote:whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LMR Corvette Racing 1st in GTE

Well done guys! Keep up the good work!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 pm

haven't had the chance yet to adjust the Sebring tune, but in the lobby you were hosting Collin, i had a clean 2:05.788, but a dirty 2:05.4xx in the next session.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 pm

LastNewtStandin wrote:My lobby are about a lap down so I dont know what happened there.

1st in class and appear to have been passed by E lobby guys for a whole lap?Something is well wrong Sad

Very strange when a P1 that qualifyed a 1:48 is after lapping a OcR Project who got a 1:46. Hopefully it will be sorted soon as its a bit strange indeed.
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:43 am

LMR Deftone MX wrote:Congrats to Rainone for making A lobby in his first real TORA race! Everyone ran great and I hope you guys had fun!

Appreciate Collin!  It was a fun, long first race ha.

LMR Blackhawk wrote:whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LMR Corvette Racing 1st in GTE

Damn straight, lets keep it up.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:03 am

it was you and IRT YT RICE that put us there it had nothing to do with me , they only take the top 2 drivers in the team:) 
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 am

Work have me booked in for a sunday shift that runs over the second round, however I have Saturday evening off and already spoken to someone who is willing to swap shifts.

I should be able to do so and race this week, I am waiting for the rota's to be updated so Sunday is my rest day meaning I work the other 6, till then its swapping shifts for the next maybe 2 weeks lol.

Sorry guys but im doing all I can, as I said, *should* be cool to race this Sunday if it all goes smoothly.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:28 am

It would be great to have you race mate Smile

I'm a bit bitter about losing 5 miles this week over a scoring fiasco. I would have likely been 7 places higher in class and 19 points better off Sad

We could have potentially topped the championship for week one with those points :/

LastNewtStandin

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 pm

How's practice at Road America going for everyone? Is anybody in need of setup adjustment help?
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm hoping rice can get another awesome setup going with the vette.
rainonef1
rainonef1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I think the Sebring tune that mario gave me is a good base tune for road America, I got a2:06.5 with it
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:51 am

Try the LeMans tune, if you have it... if not, I can gift it over tonight. Long straights and slow corners......
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 am

Sorted for Sunday, I have managed to swap my evening shift so I am able to make it, when is qualifying Mark, same night or on a weekday?

Same night = No probs
Weekday = Today is maybe last chance and I won't be home till 9 latest hopefully
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 am

Found a sweet stock LMPC tune that tops 176 on the straight. 1:54's here I come! Very Happy 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:32 am

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Sorted for Sunday, I have managed to swap my evening shift so I am able to make it, when is qualifying Mark, same night or on a weekday?

Same night = No probs
Weekday = Today is maybe last chance and I won't be home till 9 latest hopefully

Next round is a week on sunday.
Qually should be Thursday and sunday. No sign in thread yet.

This sunday is mclarens at silv gp Smile

LastNewtStandin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next