Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning

+2
Midnight LMR
LMR Deftone MX
6 posters

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  Empty TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Teams with stints already set:
- Gulf Le Mans Rennsport
- Larbre Competition Team LMR
- Le Mans Rennsport MPD
- Moretti Racing Team LMR
- Green Hell Racing LMR
- Team Jeremy Kyle

Teams yet to set stints:
- The Sweeney

If you are unable to make contact with your teammates via XBL, use this section to sort your cars stint list. We need this done ASAP! Thanks guys! Smile

Last edited by LMR Deftone MX on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning

Post by Midnight LMR Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Le Mans Rennsport MPD will be sorted out tomorrow, we have half the stints sorted, just locking down the last two
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

http://www.midnightlemanseries.com

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning  Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring - Stint Planning

Post by LMR IMPREZA Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:12 am

is it possable to post are team stints here as i cant get hold of the other team mates in the car with me
LMR IMPREZA
LMR IMPREZA

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Just post up which 2 stints suit YOU best, and they will have to decide between themselves what's left.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

https://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Ok cool post the list up here when it's sorted.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR IMPREZA Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 am

ok well ill do the frist one for 8-10 pm
and then the thrid on 12-2 pm gmt time
LMR IMPREZA
LMR IMPREZA

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Minardi Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey sorry I haven't been active guys, and sorry impreza I Haven't been online recently. Since I hate this track so goddamn much and I feel that my pace is slower than both my teammates, I have elected to only do 1 stint. I've already talked to DJ and he said he's fine with doing and extra stint. So for now it would look like this ;

Stint 1: III IMPREZA III
Stint 2: LMR DJfisSHYPR
Stint 3: III IMPREZA III
Stint 4: LMR DJfisSHYPR
Stint 5: LMR Panamera
Stint 6: LMR DJfisSHYPR
LMR Minardi
LMR Minardi

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:59 pm

LMR Panamera wrote:Hey sorry I haven't been active guys, and sorry impreza I Haven't been online recently. Since I hate this track so goddamn much and I feel that my pace is slower than both my teammates, I have elected to only do 1 stint. I've already talked to DJ and he said he's fine with doing and extra stint. So for now it would look like this ;

Stint 1: III IMPREZA III
Stint 2: LMR DJfisSHYPR
Stint 3: III IMPREZA III
Stint 4: LMR DJfisSHYPR
Stint 5: LMR Panamera
Stint 6: LMR DJfisSHYPR
Panamera u lazy ass American ffs lol. it doesn't matter to much at this track if ur slow as there are always someone going to make mistakes and crash.
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Being fast isn't neccessary on the track, clean and consistent is, I promise you there will be people at least a good second or a half faster than you.. who will wreck the frick out of their car, do this for any ONE stint? you're out.

But you should try and keep your team updated on your situation mate, this doesn't take 5 minutes to discuss and III IMPREZA III and the rest of us have been anxious wondering where you'd be.

LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:38 pm

This is an agreement between Christian and Javi. Because he does not like the track and is not happy with his pace, Christian is going to pick up what would be Javi's 2nd stint.

He is not being lazy James.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Deftone please do me a favor since I'm having log-in issues on TORA, can you post this in the stint thread

#372 Le Mans Rennsport MPD - Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
Stint 1: Midnight LMR
Stint 2: LMR Dody
Stint 3: LMR Black
Stint 4: LMR Visceral
Stint 5: LMR Black
Stint 6: LMR Dody
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Midnight LMR wrote:Deftone please do me a favor since I'm having log-in issues on TORA, can you post this in the stint thread

Posted to TORA
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 am

LMR Deftone MX wrote:This is an agreement between Christian and Javi. Because he does not like the track and is not happy with his pace, Christian is going to pick up what would be Javi's 2nd stint.

He is not being lazy James.
im only mucking buddy
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:12 pm

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
Midnight LMR wrote:Deftone please do me a favor since I'm having log-in issues on TORA, can you post this in the stint thread

Posted to TORA

Hey guys I'm really sorry to do this last minute but my job has informed me that I may not be getting out in time to make my stint tomorrow. I have talked to my drivers though and worked things out and rather than shuffle everyone around, LMR Visceral has stepped up to the plate and will be taking my stint and starting the #372 cars hopeful comeback from our shabby qualifying. thats means stint list is now

#372 Le Mans Rennsport MPD
Stint 1: LMR Visceral
Deftone please update again to TORA since I still can't get into my account over there

Again I do apologize, because of the role I paly and who I work for and what we do for the world this time of year, it makes it very difficult to be available but I thought I had been able to find a way, apparently mother nature has decided otherwise and will be changing my plans. I will still stay in contact with my team via FB, XBL and here, LMR Dody will be stepping up to manage our stints and ensure the cars is in each stint and hopefully Chris and Collin can keep an eye out as well. Thank you again guys and good luck to everyone.
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Admin Panel Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 am

Already done.
LMR Admin Panel
LMR Admin Panel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down