Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

5 posters

Go down

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Empty LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

Post by Midnight LMR Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 pm

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Merced10

We are all familiar with LMR efforts within Forza, from domination with the many series' of TORA, to the difficulty and passion of iRacing and joint ventures into Formula Forza. Now in the true spirit of racing Le Mans Rennsport has again broadened its horizons and now jumps to the legendary CodeMasters series of Formula One to do battle with the greatest drivers on the toughest tracks in the open-wheel world.

The XFOC is the european Formula One league which utilizes the Codemasters games of F1 2010, F1 2011, F1 2012 and has now moved on to F1 2013. This is their 6th season of racing and the league has seen a great progression of popularity and professionalism. There website is http://formulaoneonlinechampionship.webs.com and we encourage all you race fans and especially you Formula 1 fans to check them out.

Le Mans Rennsport has allied ourselves with the Mercedes AMG Petronas team to field both cars under LMR banners. XFOC 2012 Driver of the Year and 2012 Drivers Championship runner-up, lBlueJaBBRexl (James Bishop),left the Sauber F1 to join our squad at Mercedes and will team up with LMR co-leader and MPD founder, Midnight LMR (Chris Becker),who is currently a front-runner in the American F1 league at Mercedes AMG. This driver pairing should make for LMRs first official entry into F1 a successful one as we contiunally go out to further the name of LMR and its interests.

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Merced11

Preseason testing began yesterday and despite a delayed US launch date (which will stop us from fielding both cars until Round 3) lBlueJaBBRexl was in attendance to test the limits and longivity of the Mercedes W04 and after the final hour of testing the LMR Mercedes Petronas driver sat on top of the time sheets by a little over a tenth of a second. After the session ended we caught up with James and he told us, "preseason is about lap times not race pace but its always good to see race pace though because our concern is tire wear. The options, the softs and the super softs, have a big degeradation issue on our car." When asked to make predicitons on the season he said "I think we will be in the top three and we will win the constructors championship."

Strong words coming from the works driver and a mighty challenge to lay down to his XFOC new comer teammate and team in general. But a great accomplishment it would be if our inaugural entry into Formula 1 led to a team or drivers title. We believe we have the team, the car and the driver pairing to get the job done so stay tuned to our progress on the LMR - Le Mans Rennsport and the Midnight Le Man Series Facebook pages, here in the LMR forum page and on the XFOC website http://formulaoneonlinechampionship.webs.com and we invite you to stop by and drop us some comments, advise, encouragement or questions regarding the series, the team or anything racing in general.

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Merced12
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

http://www.midnightlemanseries.com

Back to top Go down

LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team Empty Re: LMR Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 am

Awesome write up!!! Cant wait to see this season get started!!!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 pm

I cant wait either because me and midnight have already been noticed as team of the year already which is making everyone tremble lol. if all goes well we should both place in the top three in the driver standing and hopefully first in the constructors.
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:44 pm

We have been citied as team of the year? Lol we haven't even put both cars on the track yet cheers 
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Agera Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Nice guys! good luck in the series! Smile Could you se the races on youtube?
LMR Agera
LMR Agera

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Mad Friday Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 am

LMR Agera wrote:Nice guys! good luck in the series! :)Could you se the races on youtube?
Yeah please get some footage on youtube for us guys
LMR Mad Friday
LMR Mad Friday

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 am

well I did an unofficial test for pre season tonite managed to take a whole second of my time for both qually and race and remain 2 sec faster than the rest 1:15.5 in qually and 1:16s in race at Jerez. and yes we are feared because me and midnight will kill the shit against the others
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 am

Hahahaha this should be interesting
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:07 pm

I am looking into the xbox recorder since FF is pushing for me to get it also, if I can do this then I will def do some recording. I do know that once the USF1 League makes their jump onto the new game (F1 2013) then they will continue recording and posting footage as they have started doing here recently. But I will keep you guys posted
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Yeah sounds good! Would love to get some footage for the media section!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Yea like i said i am looking into it, want to check compatiablity to the xbox one before i purchase
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down