Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Le Mans Rennsport
Please Log-In to be able to View and Access all Areas.
Le Mans Rennsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Le Mans Rennsport Application
Oh hai EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am by Joe Pinder

» Le Mans Rennsport Achievements
Oh hai EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am by LMR Hybrid

» Hey guys!
Oh hai EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am by TheMorVic

» Hello
Oh hai EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 am by IBlueIJaBBRexI

» LMR Forum Signature Update
Oh hai EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» Evening All
Oh hai EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» hello
Oh hai EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am by LMR Deftone MX

» TEC 2016 General Discussion
Oh hai EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:03 am by LMR Minardi

» V8 Supercar Team Construction
Oh hai EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm by LMR Deftone MX

» TCC Season 11 Team Construction
Oh hai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am by LMR Hybrid

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Oh hai

2 posters

Go down

Oh hai Empty Oh hai

Post by Turkeyboy696X Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 am

Hey guys. Was invited here by Deftone after a fun practice session the other day. They call me TB over on the FM forums, and I usually dwell there since my interest into 'Forzatography' (Forza photography) came to light about a year and a half ago. Since then I've had my own feature in a T10 article, many many many photo comp wins and more T10 Photo comp podium placements and HM's than I can count on my hands! I belong to FTI (Forzatographers International) and we're like one big family. Very Happy 

My history with Forza is rather short. I started playing Forza back in 2011 when I was first introduced to the FM4 demo. I loved it so much that within days I had my preorder set in place and was anxiously awaiting the release. I've had so much fun with Forza that I've played it nearly nonstop for the last 2 years and have almost all iterations of the series now (Need FM1).

About my racing life on Forza though. I've had a couple of T10 tuning comp placements under my belt but I wouldn't call myself good at that. I like to race in the R classes a lot and run at a good pace average (I can say it's roughly about 1-2 seconds off the #1 LB pace per 5 miles regardless of class, for those who want to get technical with my performance Cool ) and have just recently reformatted nearly all of my R class fleet to have proper tuning setups. I also race clean, and try my absolute best not to cause grief to other drivers on the track, nor do I like seeking revenge losing my cool while I'm on the track either. I find those to be vicious cycles that never solve anything nor keep the game exciting for anyone, especially myself No . I prefer fair game and close racing though, that puts me on edge and I REALLY get into the fun of it! lol! 

If you guys have any photography questions or photo mode questions feel free to ask. I'll be checking here again soon but your best bet for an ASAP response is a PM on the FM forums or my gamertag (Same as my username on here). I also drop in on the VM site at times, so I recognize one or two people on here already Wink . I will link below the T10 article so you guys can have a read and a taste of some of my Forzatography works (It includes some tips too for those who are still learning/wish to learn/wish to improve themselves about Forza's photo mode), as well as linking my gallery here soon or to another, brand new post in the misc. section of the site which will go along with setting up at least the first pieces to a virtual space that I can call my own gallery on here.

Hope to see you guys around!

TB

Turn 10 Article "In Focus 5/30/13" by Ian Webster
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/IF_5_30_13
Turkeyboy696X
Turkeyboy696X

Back to top Go down

Oh hai Empty Re: Oh hai

Post by LMR Pjapa Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 am

Turkeyboy696X wrote:Hey guys. Was invited here by Deftone after a fun practice session the other day. They call me TB over on the FM forums, and I usually dwell there since my interest into 'Forzatography' (Forza photography) came to light about a year and a half ago. Since then I've had my own feature in a T10 article, many many many photo comp wins and more T10 Photo comp podium placements and HM's than I can count on my hands! I belong to FTI (Forzatographers International) and we're like one big family. Very Happy 

My history with Forza is rather short. I started playing Forza back in 2011 when I was first introduced to the FM4 demo. I loved it so much that within days I had my preorder set in place and was anxiously awaiting the release. I've had so much fun with Forza that I've played it nearly nonstop for the last 2 years and have almost all iterations of the series now (Need FM1).

About my racing life on Forza though. I've had a couple of T10 tuning comp placements under my belt but I wouldn't call myself good at that. I like to race in the R classes a lot and run at a good pace average (I can say it's roughly about 1-2 seconds off the #1 LB pace per 5 miles regardless of class, for those who want to get technical with my performance Cool ) and have just recently reformatted nearly all of my R class fleet to have proper tuning setups. I also race clean, and try my absolute best not to cause grief to other drivers on the track, nor do I like seeking revenge losing my cool while I'm on the track either. I find those to be vicious cycles that never solve anything nor keep the game exciting for anyone, especially myself No . I prefer fair game and close racing though, that puts me on edge and I REALLY get into the fun of it! lol! 

If you guys have any photography questions or photo mode questions feel free to ask. I'll be checking here again soon but your best bet for an ASAP response is a PM on the FM forums or my gamertag (Same as my username on here). I also drop in on the VM site at times, so I recognize one or two people on here already Wink . I will link below the T10 article so you guys can have a read and a taste of some of my Forzatography works (It includes some tips too for those who are still learning/wish to learn/wish to improve themselves about Forza's photo mode), as well as linking my gallery here soon or to another, brand new post in the misc. section of the site which will go along with setting up at least the first pieces to a virtual space that I can call my own gallery on here.

Hope to see you guys around!

TB

Hi TB:) j allways like race With u..Smile fast and clean,cu u on the track man,!

Turn 10 Article "In Focus 5/30/13" by Ian Webster
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/IF_5_30_13
LMR Pjapa
LMR Pjapa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum